- Edmond Hamilton
- Curt Swan
- George Klein
- Joe Letterese
- Superman; Lois Lane; Lana Lang; Perry White; Jimmy Olsen; Batman; Robin [Dick Grayson]; Pete Ross; Lori Lemaris; Police Chief Parker; Krypto; Comet the Super-Horse; Streaky the Super-Cat; Super-Monkey; Legion of Super-Heroes [Saturn Girl; Bouncing Boy; Element Lad; Chameleon Boy; Sun Boy; Invisible Kid; Colossal Boy; Lightning Lass; Shrinking Violet]; The "Look-Alike" Squad of Kandor; The Jimmy Olsen Fan Club; Martha Kent (statue); Jonathan Kent (statue); Bizarro (statue); Bizarro-Boy (statue); Lex Luthor (cameo); Superboy (flashback); President John F. Kennedy
- The television show "Our American Heroes" gathers many of Superman's friends for a surprise tribute. Lois and Lana are sure that Clark Kent will not appear, which will prove their theory that Clark is Superman, but to their surprise Clark does arrive. Later, Superman thanks President John F. Kennedy for disguising himself as Clark.
- Gold Kryptonite; television
This comic actually appeared on the newsstands approximately one month after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, who is featured as a character in the story. Info by Bob Bailey, 2005-03-19 (Per Sandell ed.)
Statement of October 1, 1963
No circulation information given.
Owners: National Periodical Publications, Inc., Harry Donenfeld, Irwin Donenfeld, Sonia Iger, J.S. Liebowitz; P.H. Sampliner, S.U. Sampliner, Harry Donenfeld Foundation, Inc. all at 575 Lexington Avenue, New York 22, N.Y.
- Mort Weisinger
- Curt Swan (logo illustration)
- Stan Kaye (logo illustration)
- ? (logo illustration)
letters submitted by Edward Simpson III; Michael E, Colby; Clayton Hardiman; Cyril Bryant; Andrew Tolkoff; Charles Prudence; Van Wyck Stassen; "Lex Luthor & Brainiac"