- Roy Thomas
- Barry Windsor-Smith
- Sal Buscema
- Mimi Gold
- Sam Rosen
- sword and sorcery
- Conan leads humans in a revolution against their ape-masters. Conan kills a snow-lion.
- in Conan Annual (Marvel, 1973 series) #1 (1973)
- in Mundo de Aventuras (Agência Portuguesa de Revistas, 1973 series) #120 (15 de Janeiro de 1976) [black & white]
- in Conan (Ace Books, 1978 series) #1 (11692) (1978)
- in Conan (Condor, 1979 series) #1 (1979)
- in Conan Pocket Book (Marvel UK, 1980 series) #1 (1980)
- in Conan Saga (Marvel, 1987 series) #1 (May 1987)which is reprinted
- in Magnum Spesial (Bladkompaniet, 1988 series) #2/1990 ([februar] 1990)which is reprinted
- in Conan Classic (Marvel, 1994 series) #2 (July 1994)
- in Essential Conan (Marvel, 2000 series) #1 (July 2000)
- in The Chronicles of Conan (Dark Horse, 2003 series) #1 - Tower of the Elephant and Other Stories (2003)
- in The Barry Windsor-Smith Conan Archives (Dark Horse, 2010 series) #1 (February 2010)
- in Serie-nytt [delas?] (Semic, 1970 series) #7/1971 [first Swedish translation / första svenska översättningen]
- in Conan (Semic, 1973 series) #2/1975 [second Swedish translation / andra svenska översättningen]
- in Conan (Carlsen/if [SE], 1978 series) #3 [third Swedish translation / tredje svenska översättningen]
- Underground City of Brutheim
The coloring credits were acknowledged by Barry Windsor-Smith in Spectrum Super Special #3 (2005).
Conan is in chains for the first time.
Story page count is 20 (numbered) in book, but since pages 12 and 13 are half-pages (shared with adverts), the total comes to 19 pages in this index. In reprints the two halfs are normally joined back into one.
Letters from Harlan Ellison, Glenn Lord, Maggie & Dan Thompson, and others.