- Doug Moench
- Don Perlin
- Howie Perlin
- George Roussos
- Debra James
- adventure; horror-suspense
- Moon Knight [Marc Spector]; Werewolf [Jack Russell]; Frenchie; Topaz; Jeesalla; Papa Jaranda (villain, introduction); The Committee (villain); Mr. Stroat; Mr. Northrup; Raymond Coker; Banita; Lissa; Mrs. Marsten; Buck Cowan
- Moon Knight captures the Werewolf and delivers him to the Committee but soon has second thoughts and helps the Werewolf escape.
- Haiti; occult; voodoo; werewolf; zombie; zuvembie
Moon Knight appears next in Marvel Spotlight (Marvel, 1971 series) #28. A magical construct or clone of Moon Knight appears in Werewolf by Night (Marvel, 1972 series) #37, but that wasn't strictly an appearance of the character.
- Moon Knight [Marc Spector]; Werewolf [Jack Russell]; Frenchie; Raymond Coker; Topaz;
Lissa Russell; Jeesalla; V: Papa Jaranda (I); The Committee
Letters of comment by Dean Mullaney; Jack Frost; Barry R. Shalon; and James Decker. Includes an editorial note revealing that Debra James' (Doug Moench's "sweetheart") makes her lettering debut with this issue.