- Denny O'Neil (credited)
- Joe Staton (credited)
- Frank McLaughlin (credited)
- Anthony Tollin (credited)
- Milt Snapinn (credited)
- Job Number:
- The Green Lantern Corps [Green Lantern [Hal Jordan]; Green Lantern [Stel]; Green Lantern [Katma Tui]; Green Lantern [Medphyl]; Green Lantern [Xax]; Green Lantern [Chaselon]; Green Lantern [Tomar Re]; unnamed Green Lanterns (several die)]; Sinestro; General Fabrikant [Fabian]; Weaponers of Qward; The Guardians of Oa; Carol Ferris
- Though imprisoned within the central Power Battery, the Guardians summon the Green Lantern Corps and help Hal Jordan to break out of the battery. Several Green Lanterns die in the Weaponers' attack, but Sinestro helps the Green Lanterns after his ego is deeply bruised by the Weaponers, and the remaining Green Lanterns defeat the Weaponers.
Conclusion of the Power War.
In the letter column of Green Lantern #133, editor Jack C. Harris notes that the Xudarian Green Lantern in "Battleground: Oa!" is not Tomar-Re, as Tomar-Re resigned his commission some time back in a Superman Story. He promises a future story to name the new Green Lantern. However, I have never found such a story and Tomar-Re was still fighting with the Green Lanterns during the original Crisis On Infinite Earths storyline. Therefore, I have listed him as the character here, though he is unnamed in the story.
- Jack C. Harris [as JCH] (credited)
Letters from: Alicia Wu, Boni J. McCabe, with an illustration.
- Arthur Gutowitz (business manager)
Latest issue circulation = 112,300; average for the previous year = 97,300.