- Roy Thomas (credited); Gerry Conway (plot consultant, credited)
- Adrian Gonzales (credited)
- Jerry Ordway (credited)
- Carl Gafford (credited)
- Ben Oda (credited)
- Job Number:
- All-Star Squadron [Johnny Quick [Johnny Chambers] (of Earth-2); Robotman [Robert Crane]; Liberty Belle; Commander Steel; Firebrand [Danette Reilly]; Plastic Man (dream); Shining Knight (dream); Phantom Lady (dream)]; Justice Society of America [Flash [Jay Garrick]; Green Lantern [Alan Scott]; Dr. Mid-Nite; Wonder Woman (of Earth-2); Atom [Al Pratt]; Hawkman [Carter Hall] (of Earth-2)] (all in a dream); Crime Syndicate [Superwoman ; Ultraman; Owlman; Power Ring; Johnny Quick (of Earth-3)]; Justice League of America [Hawkman [Katar Hol; Carter Hall] (of Earth-1); Firestorm; Aquaman; Superman (of Earth-1); Zatanna] (all cameo); Per Degaton (villain); Professor Zee; Solomon Grundy (flashback); Fidel Castro (of Earth-Prime, cameo, 1962); Nikita Khrushchev (of Earth-Prime, cameo, 1962); John F. Kennedy (of Earth-Prime, cameo, 1962); Nuclear the Magnetic Marauder (intro, villain)
- Per Degaton has once again regained his memories in 1947, and decides this time he will not fail to conquer Earth-2, this time by going into the past to 1942. His plan: use the Crime Syndicate to steal nuclear weapons from Earth-Prime circa 1962 from Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis (which in turn caused that world to have a nuclear war) to use for his purposes. Meanwhile, the All-Stars meet up with the JLA and JSA and learn of Earth-Prime's fate in 1962 from them, and pledge to help out.
Chapter Two of the annual JLA/JSA teamup featuring the All-Star Squadron. Story continued from Justice League of America (DC, 1960 series) #207; story continues in Justice League of America (DC, 1960 series) #208 (November 1982).
Per Degaton last seen in All-Star Squadron (DC, 1981 series) #1-3, and the preview in Justice League of America (DC, 1960 series) #193.
- Roy Thomas [as RT] (credited)
- Job Number:
Letters from Gary McCullough, Steve Pick, Jeff Albrecht,and Heino Moeller. Includes letters reviewing All-Star Squadron #10.