- Marc Guggenheim
- Barry Kitson
- Mark Farmer
- Studio F; Antonio Fabela
- Virtual Calligraphy [as VC]; Cory Petit
- Flash Thompson; Gen. Fazekas; Santos
- Flash is interviewed (about the conclusion of his tour in Iraq) for the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Spider-Man only appears in flashback panels and has no dialog.
- Complete mailing address of known office of publication: 417 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
Full names and complete mailing addresses of Publisher, Editor, and Managing Editor: Publisher: Dan Buckley, 417 5th Avenue, New York, NY. Editor: Steve Wacker: 417 5th Avenue, New York, NY. Managing Editor: Justin F. Gabrie, 417 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
Owner: 100% of the common stock of Marvel Enterprises is owned by Marvel Enterprises, Inc. Complete mailing address: Marvel Enterprises, Inc. 10 East 40th St., New York, NY 10016.
Issue date for circulation data below: SEPTEMBER 2008
Total number of copies printed: 96,221.
Paid and/or requested circulation: 86,309.
This statement appears between page 21 of the Spider-Man story and the X-Men and Spider-Man promotional.
- Steve Wacker
- Wacker tells the story of an injured Afghan war veteran named Jeff Guerin, visiting the Marvel offices.
This letter column follows the final page of the Spider-Man story.