- Larry Hama [as Company Commander]
- Andrew Wildman [as Platoon Leader]
- Stephen Baskerville [as Munitions Specialist]
- Bob Sharen [as Color Guard]
- Rick Parker [as Burial Detail]
- David Wohl [as Intelligence Officer]; Tom DeFalco (Editor-In-Chief) [as Post Commander]
- G.I. Joe [Duke; Snake-Eyes; Roadblock; Lady Jaye]; Cobra [Firefly; Red Ninjas (brainwashed under Firefly's control); B.A.T.S. (under Firefly's control); Ninja Force [Slice; Dice (both under Firefly's control; freed by Snake-eyes this issue)]]
- As Snake-Eyes faces off vs. Firefly and his brainwashed Red ninjas, the Joes face off vs. the B.A.T.S. and Slice and Dice. Snake-Eyes frees Slice, Dice, and the Red ninjas from Firefly's control, and they turn on Firefly himself, as the B.A.T.S. are also destroyed by the Joes. The Joes then leave the island as Firefly deals with his no longer brainwashed cohorts.
Story shortened to 20 pages this issue. No dossier though.
Comments about previous Joe issues.
- Annual Statement of Ownership and Circulation of this title by Marvel Comics as required yearly by 39 U.S.C. 3685.
bottom right 1/10 of second page of letters page given to this statement.