- Gary Cohn
- George Tuska (pp. 1-3 & 22-23, framing sequence, credited); Mike Sekowsky (pp. 4-21, credited)
- Gary Martin (pp. 1-3 & 22-23, framing sequence, credited); Frank McLaughlin (credited); Rodin Rodriguez (credited)
- Anthony Tollin (credited)
- Duncan Andrews (credited); Phil Felix (credited)
- Job Number
- Guardians of the Universe; Green Lantern Corps [Green Lantern [Krista]; Green Lantern [Lodar Monak]; Green Lantern [Meeno Monak]; Green Lantern [Hal Jordan]; unnamed Green Lanterns]; Korhalem
- Krista is ready to resign her Green Lantern position, when the Guardians give her a reflective stone of memories, in which she sees the main story. Meanwhile, the Guardians tell Hal Jordan that his psychodrama is over and he can return to his duties.
In the main story, Lodar Monak is killed while battling Z'Nang forces attacking his planet, and passes his ring to his son, Meeno. But Meeno has no training and nearly destroys the planet of Z'nang, dying himself when saving it at the last minute after the Guardians intervene. The Guardians pass his ring to a rebel on Z'nang.
This is really a Tale of the Green Lantern Corps, with a 5-page framing sequence added to fill out the book.
No division of credits for inkers McLaughlin and Rodriguez or for letterers Andrews and Felix.
- Joey Cavalieri (credited)
- José Luis García-López
- Job Number
Letters from Jim Seeber, Paul Gillespie, John Psinas, and John Henry Sain.