- Gardner Fox
- Mike Sekowsky
- Bernard Sachs
- Gaspar Saladino
- Justice League of America [JLA; Aquaman; The Atom [Ray Palmer]; The Flash [Barry Allen]; Green Arrow [Oliver Queen] (Earth-1); Green Lantern [Hal Jordan]; Martian Manhunter [John Jones; J'onn J'onzz]; Batman (Earth-1); Superman (Earth-1); Wonder Woman (Earth-1)]; Justice Society of America [JSA; The Atom [Al Pratt]; Black Canary [Dinah Drake Lance] (Earth-2); Dr. Fate [Kent Nelson] (Earth-2); The Flash [Jay Garrick]; Green Lantern [Alan Scott]; Hawkman [Carter Hall] (Earth-2); Hourman [Rex Tyler]]; Crime Champions [Felix Faust; Dr. Alchemy [Albert Desmond]; Chronos [David Clinton]; The Wizard; The Fiddler [Isaac Bowin]; The Icicle [Joar Mahkent]]
- 3 villains each from Earth-1 and Earth-2 hatch a plot to commit crimes, then hide out on the other Earth. To ensure their success, the villains of Earth-1 mystically trap the Justice League of America in their headquarters. But the Justice League of America summons the Justice Society of America and switches places with them.
- in Batman (Editorial Novaro, 1954 series) #204 (6 de febrero de 1964)
- in Quadrinhos (1ª Série) [Os Justiceiros] (Editora Brasil-América [EBAL], 1967 series) #1 (Setembro 1967)
- in DC 100-Page Super Spectacular (DC, 1971 series) #6 (1971)
- in The Greatest Team-Up Stories Ever Told (DC, 1989 series) #[nn] ([December] 1989)
- in The Greatest Team-Up Stories Ever Told (DC, 1990 series) ([June] 1990)
- in Justice League of America Archives (DC, 1992 series) #3 ([November] 1994)
- in Crisis on Multiple Earths (DC, 2002 series) # ([July] 2002) []
- in DC 100-Page Super Spectacular No. 6 Replica Edition (DC, 2004 series) ([May] 2004)
- in Showcase Presents: Justice League of America (DC, 2005 series) #2 (2007)
- in The Justice League of America Omnibus (DC, 2014 series) #1 ([April] 2014), #1 ([April] 2014), #1 ([April] 2014)
- in Justice Society of America: A Celebration of 75 Years (DC, 2015 series) (2015)
- in Justice League of America: The Silver Age (DC, 2016 series) #3 ([April] 2017)
1st Justice League of America / Justice Society of America team up. Story continued in Justice League of America #22.
Story across 25 pages in three chapters of 3.67 pages, 10.67 pages, and 9.67 pages. Lettering credit from reprint in JLA Archives.
- Jack Schiff
- Ruben Moreira
- Ruben Moreira
- Ira Schnapp
- Terry, the Green family's dog, recalls everything that went wrong on their terrible vacation.
Published in cooperation with the National Social Welfare Assembly.
Previously appeared in DC comics cover-dated October 1957.
On the page immediately following page 15 of the main story sequence.
- Julius Schwartz
letters submitted by Don Thompson; James Wright; Douglas Marden; Dave Black