Average monthly paid circulation/print run October 1962–September 1963 (issues #37–48): 188,245/318,952. Paid circulation/print run for issue #48: 189,110/315,053. This shares the page with the promo.
- Stan Lee (credited) (plot); Larry Lieber (credited as L. D. Lieber)
- Larry Lieber (credited as L. D. Lieber)
- Paul Reinman (credited as P. Reinman)
- Sam Rosen (credited as S. Rosen)
- Job Number
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- I am the Watcher, ageless observer of the ever-changing universe! I have seen...
- science fiction; superhero
- The Watcher [Uatu] (narrator); Kenn Bentley; Valeria Reynolds
- The Earth of the future is overwhelmingly materialistic, except for one idealistic young man and his lover. They are abducted by aliens, who have determined that he is the best suited to be absolute ruler of their empire.
This is the last general science fiction story narrated by the Watcher in Tales of Suspense. Future issues star the Watcher as a protagonist.
Job number revealed on original art. Info per Nick Caputo.