Inside front cover. Also includes indicia, credits and "the story so far."
Differences from the graphic novel version:
1) The title page has been reproduced as the cover of this issue (indexed separately here).
2) The first page (mostly black with the beginning of the phone noise) is missing here.
3) New page after the almost final page of landscapes with Leonard Batts sitting and looking out over the ocean. Also includes a George Herriman quote different from the trade paperback.
4) The Lou and Mort page is published in colour as the back cover (indexed separately here).
5) The final black page with a George Herriman quote is missing here.
Newly drawn from Horrocks' notes from 1992.