- Steven L. Frank (credited); Erik Smith (concept)
- Matt Hebb (credited)
- Rich Koslowski (credited)
- Kat Maus (credited) (see notes)
- Bill Maus (credited)
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- Another day, another town.
- humor; horror-suspense
- A cheerleading troupe has surprising success fighting zombies, thanks to their trained grizzly bear.
In the table of contents, the title is shortened to "Grin and Bear It".
In the table of contents, Bill Maus is credited with colors, but on the story itself Kat Maus is credited.