- Gerry Conway (credited)
- George Tuska (credited)
- Jim Mooney (credited)
- Shelly Leferman (credited)
- Job Number
- Sub-Mariner [Namor McKenzie]; Lucille; Karl Serr; Aunt Serr; Starkburg Monsters [Tacker; Pops; Spike; others]; Diane Arliss; Walter Newell [Stingray]; Stephen Tuval (villain); Mrs. Grant; Final Sons of Man [Father; Son] (introduction); Mr. Kline (mentioned); Llyra (cameo flashback)
- Namor meets the inhabitants of Starkburg, who have been transformed into monsters by Aunt Serr. After a strange visitation by beings from the future, Namor and Lucille, along with Aunt Serr’s victims, put an end to the madwoman’s plans.
- Boston; Starkburg; The Burning Claw; The Crippled Horse; Upstate New York
* The Final Sons of Man next appear in Daredevil (Marvel, 1964 series) #84.
* See Daredevil (Marvel, 1964 series) #79-84 and Iron Man (Marvel, 1968 series) #41-45 for the Mr. Kline story arc.
* Lucille calls Aunt Serr "mother" in one panel.
- Roy Thomas ?
- ? (title panel background only)
Letters from Dale Shuman, David Tinis, and Mark Gruenwald (future comic writer).