- Steve Gerber
- Gene Colan (layouts); John Tartaglione (finished art)
- John Tartaglione [as J. Tartaglione]
- Stan Goldberg [as Stan G.]
- Gaspar Saladino; Charlotte Jetter (see notes)
- Job Number
- 1331 Z
- Daredevil [Matt Murdock] (origin retold, date given as 1958); Jann Wenner (of Rolling Stone magazine); Angar the Screamer (last panel cameo, first appearance, villain); Battling Jack Murdock (cameo, flashback); Black Widow [Natasha Romanova] (cameo, illusion); Foggy Nelson (cameo, illusion); Karen Page (cameo, illusion); Jester (cameo, illusion); Leap Frog (cameo, illusion); Matador (cameo, illusion); Tagak (cameo, illusion); Dr. Doom (cameo, illusion); Gladiator (cameo, illusion)
- Daredevil returns to San Francisco in time to give an impromptu interview to Rolling Stone Magazine, during which the whole world goes nuts. Angar shows up to claim responsibility.
Continued from Avengers #110.
Artie Simek is erroneously credited as letterer in the book's credits, but he did not letter this issue. Page one is lettered by Gaspar Saladino, the rest of the book by Charlotte Jetter.
Historical overview of Daredevil written by Steve Gerber (signed "The Bullpen").