- Cary Bates (plot, breakdowns); Elliot S! Maggin (dialogue)
- Dick Dillin
- Frank McLaughlin
- Carl Gafford
- Ben Oda
- Job Number:
- Justice League of America [Aquaman; Batman [Bruce Wayne]; Hawkman [Katar Hol; Carter Hall]; Green Arrow [Oliver Queen]; Black Canary [Dinah Laurel Lance]; The Flash [Barry Allen]]; Justice Society of America [Robin [Dick Grayson]; Johnny Thunder; Thunderbolt [Cei-U]; Hourman [Rex Tyler]; Wonder Woman [Diana Prince Trevor]; Doctor Mid-Nite [Charles McNider]; Wildcat [Ted Grant]]; Injustice Society of the World [The Icicle [Joar Mahkent]; The Sportsmaster [Crusher Crock]; The Wizard; The Gambler [Steven Sharpe III]; The Huntress [Paula Brooks]; The Shade [Richard Swift]] (villains); DC Comics Staff [Cary Bates; Julius Schwartz; Elliot S! Maggin; Carmine Infantino]
- On Earth-Prime, Cary Bates and Elliott S! Maggin are contemplating the next issue of JLA to write when they both go into Infantino's office, stumble upon the Cosmic Treadmill Earth-1's Flash left behind. Accidentally, they activate it, and Bates disappears to Earth-2 as a villain, with superpowers. Maggin follows, but lands up on E-1 with the JLA. The JLA then goes to Earth-2 to help out the JSA, who has been fighting the Injustice Society, and 'kill' each member, revealing the members as disguised JSAers. The JLA then vow to stop the Injustice Society and bring them to justice for the JSA.
- Cosmic Treadmill; JLA Satellite
JLA-JSA team-up, story continues in Justice League of America #124.
DC comics staff portrayed as being from Earth-Prime, a world much like the real one, in which any stories happening elsewhere in the multiverse are printed stories on their world.
Credits for script, pencils and inks confirmed from Julius Schwartz's editorial records, provided by DC Comics (May 2007). Amazing World of DC Comics #6 (1975), in promoting this issue, provided the following credits: “...the script is a collaborative effort between Cary Bates (plot and breakdowns) and Elliot Maggin (dialogue)....”
Credit for colors provided by Carl Gafford via the error list [June 2010].
- Bob Rozakis (signed)
- Dick Dillin (logo illustration)
- Dick Giordano (logo illustration)
- ? (logo illustration)
- Job Number:
letters from: Tom Scott, Doug Bristow, Steve Desmarias, Donny C. Hampton, Robert Rosato