- Bill Mantlo
- Ron Wilson (page one); Arvell Jones (credited as Arv Jones) (breakdowns, pages 2-18); Dick Giordano (finished art); ? (finished art)
- Dick Giordano; ?
- Phil Rachelson (as Phil Rache) (credited as P. Rache)
- Gaspar Saladino (page one); Karen Mantlo (credited as Karen M.) (pages 2-18)
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- All afternoon I've felt a chilling sense of dread...
- The Thing [Ben Grimm]; Morbius [Michael Morbius]; Living Eraser; Petril; Roween; Supremor; Giant-Man [Henry Pym] (cameo, flashback); Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] (cameo, flashback); Alicia Masters
- Morbius and The Thing are "erased" by the Living Eraser, which sends them to the Eraser's dimension, where they help Supremor return to the throne. The return to their dimension and stop the Eraser from destroying the Earth.
Much of the inking appears to have been done by Dick Giordano proteges. Ron Wilson credited for penciling the splash page in the letters page of Marvel Two-In-One #18.
This sequence appears between pages 12 and 13 of the previous sequence. Letters from James L. Bleeker, Paul Dini, Wayne Ridge, Steve Prince, Ralph Macchio and Neal Mayer.
Contains Marvel Value Stamp Series B #79.