- David Anthony Kraft
- Rich Buckler; Michael Netzer [as Mike Nasser]; Arvell Jones
- Klaus Janson
- Don Warfield
- Howard Bender; Beth Bleckley (computer type)
- science fiction
- Deathlok [Luther Manning]; Devil-Slayer [Eric Simon Payne] (introduction, origin); Godwulf; Cory Payne (introduction); Hellinger (villain); Nina Ferry (cameo); Major Simon Ryker (cameo)
- Deathlok is transported to earth in the year 1976 by Godwulf. He encounters Devil-Slayer who attacks him because he assumes he was sent by the Cult. While fighting Deathlok encounters Cory Payne (the Devil-Slayer's wife) who is the exact image of Janice Manning, Deathlok's ex-wife. Deathlok figures out he has gone through a time warp and ends the battle but he is then transported somewhere else.
Story continues from Astonishing Tales #36 and in Marvel Two-In-One #26. There is a splash page dedication to the band Blue Oyster Cult for the title of this story.
Devil-Slayer is a similar character as Kraft's and Buckler's Demon Hunter (Seaboard, 1975 series) #1. Kraft continues Devil-Slayer's story in Defenders #58-60 and Buckler carries the concept on his own in Galaxia Magazine (Astral Comics, 1981 Series) #1 (June 1981).
- Letters from (and replies to) Jeff Meyer, Domenic Bruni, Mike Christiansen and Jana C. Hollingsworth; also includes a small box explaining that this the last issue of Marvel Spotlight but they will be putting more emphasis on Marvel Premiere (currently featuring the 3-D Man).
Appears between pages 11 and 12 of the story.