- John Romita (plot); Stan Lee (script)
- John Romita (layouts); Jim Mooney (pencils)
- Jim Mooney
- Sam Rosen
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- Last ish, we saw our tormented web-slinger finally lose his temper as he angrily threatened a nearly hysterical J. Jonah Jameson!
- Spider-Man [Peter Parker]; Harry Osborn; J. Jonah Jameson; John Jameson; Ned Leeds; Edwin Jarvis; Robbie Robertson; Martha Robinson; Randy Robertson; Betty Brant; Captain Stacy; Quicksilver; Scarlet Witch (cameo flashback); Toad (cameo flashback); Kingpin (cameo flashback)
- With Jonah down for the count, Robbie publishes Peter's pictures in the Bugle showing Kingpin, and not Spider-Man, to be the real crook in the case of the golden tablet. Trying to redeem himself after his recent career with Magneto, Quicksilver decides to bring in the menace known as Spider-Man but discovers he isn't the villain the Bugle has painted him to be.
Removed original story pages:
Page 4, Panels 5, 6
Page 7, Panels 1-3
Page 11, Panels 2-3
Page 12, Panel 1, 3