- Frank Miller (credited)
- Frank Miller (credited) (breakdowns)
- Klaus Janson (credited) (finished art)
- Christie Scheele (credited as Scheele); Bob Sharen (credited as Sharen)
- Joe Rosen (credited)
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- An hour ago, she was a prisoner, bound to a man, to his city.
- Feature Logo
- The Hand [Genin (death) (antagonist); Jonin (death) (antagonist); Kirigi (antagonist)]; Becky Blake (supporting); Daredevil [Matt Murdock] (featured); Flint (antagonist); Heather Glenn (supporting); Kingpin [Wilson Fisk] (antagonist); Maxine Lavender; Elektra Natchios (supporting); Foggy Nelson (supporting); Melvin Potter
- Daredevil is without his radar sense and teams up with Elektra against the Hand and their master assassin, Kirigi. While Matt is off fighting ninja, Foggy is defending the Gladiator in court.
- in Superaventuras Marvel (Editora Abril, 1982 series) #13 (Julho de 1983)
- in Eks almanah (Dečje novine, 1975 series) #390 (1984-02-07)
- in The Elektra Saga (Marvel, 1984 series) #2 (March 1984) [pgs. 1-3, 5-17, 19-20 with panels removed, reprinted as pgs. 17-31]which is reprinted
- in Strange (Editions Lug, 1970 series) #173 (5 mai 1984) [Moins 2 pages/Minus 2 pages]
- in Dæmonen (Interpresse, 1986 series) #3 (1986)
- in Demonen (Semic, 1986 series) #6/1986 ([juni] 1986)
- in Fantastici Quattro (Edizioni Star Comics, 1988 series) #9 (Giugno 1989)
- in Obras Maestras (Planeta DeAgostini, 1991 series) #24 - Daredevil: Cazadores (Marzo 1997)
- in Daredevil Visionaries: Frank Miller (Graphitti Designs, 2000 series) #2 (2001)
- in Daredevil Visionaries: Frank Miller (Marvel, 2000 series) #2 (March 2001)
- in Daredevil : L'intégrale (Panini France, 2003 series) #1981 (avril 2003)
- in Daredevil by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson Omnibus (Marvel, 2007 series) (2007)
- in Daredevil by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson (Marvel, 2008 series) #2 (2008)
Page #4 is a slightly modified replica of page #20 from last issue with basically the same art and text.