- Chris Claremont
- Michael Golden (pages 1-27, 33-39); Bret Blevins (pages 28-32); Sam de la Rosa (finishes, page 29); Arthur Adams (uncredited, finishes, page 29); Eliot R. Brown? [uncredited] (page 40)
- Michael Golden (pages 1-2); Tom Mandrake (pages 3-7, 20-23); Bob Wiacek (pages 8-11); Terry Austin (pages 12-13, 16, 38-39); Brett Breeding (pages 14-15, 17-19); Bill Anderson (page 24); Joe Rubinstein (pages 25-27); Steve Leialoha (page 28); Sam de la Rosa (page 29); Joe Rubinstein [as "The Rube"] (pages 30-31); Al Milgrom (page 32); Bret Blevins (pages 33-37); ? (page 40) [uncredited]
- Glynis Wein
- Tom Orzechowski (pages 1-31, 33-39); Michael Higgins (page 32); Rick Parker ? (page 40) [uncredited]
- X-Men [Professor X; Storm; Colossus; Cyclops; Nightcrawler; Wolverine; Rogue; Kitty Pryde]; GUESTS: Illyana Rasputin [Magik]; Lilandra; Lockheed; Nick Fury; Valentina de la Fontaine; Dum Dum Dugan; Ka-Zar; Shanna; Zabu; She-Hulk; Iron Man; Dr. Strange; Jarvis; Impossible Man; Marvel Bullpen--Mike Carlin; Eliot Brown; Mark Gruenwald; Darlene Cole; Larry Hama; Michael Golden; Jim Shooter; Michael Hobson; Ann Nocenti; Louise Jones; Chris Claremont; Paul Smith; Virginia Romita; VILLAINS: Sebastian Shaw; White Queen [Emma Frost]; a Bothnian (1st); Other aliens (1st)
- Impossible Man steals X-Mansion during an X-Men baseball game and the scavenger hunt fun begins. The X-Men chase Impy to the Shield Helicarrier (where he absconds with Fury's eye patch), the Savage Land (where Zabu is the target), Avenger's Mansion (to make off with the Wasp's wardrobe), and to the offices of Marvel Comics (where he tries to steal Stan Lee).
- Avenger's Mansion; baseball; fourth wall; Helicarrier; offices of Marvel Comics; Savage Land; scavenger hunt; X-Mansion
Assistant Editor's Month Annual.
Per Sam de la Rosa via the GCD Error Tracker, "page 29 was layouts by Brett Blevins with finished art by me, but Arthur Adams did finished pencils for me on the first two panels! We were at SDCCI."
An inks credit in this issue to “‘Wild Bill’ Anderson,” recorded here as Bill Anderson, was previously recorded in GCD as Brent Anderson.