- William Messner-Loebs (plot); Tom Peyer (script)
- Jill Thompson
- Romeo Tanghal
- Nansi Hoolahan
- John Costanza
- Wonder Woman; Deathstroke [Slade Wilson]; Drax (villain); Baron von Nastraed (villain); Inspector Ed Indelicato; Cheetah [Barbara Minerva]; Barremargox (Drax' bride)
- Drax' wedding day goes awry when the bride-to-be-- Wonder Woman-- objects to the proceedings.
Continued from Wonder Woman Special (DC, 1992 series) #1.
Wonder Woman is able to use Proteus' gift of illusion to give herself the appearance of a concussion.
Although the ceremony to transform Barbara Minerva into the Cheetah has been shown to be complicated in the past (in Wonder Woman (DC, 1987 series) #9), Barbara makes the transition here instantaneously by simply drinking a drop of blood.
Script credit corrected by Michael Slark via the GCD Error Tracker.
- Anne Molinas; Karen Berger; Miles Dorfman
- In newspaper format, a reiteration of Wonder Woman's origin and mission; a fond adieu from her former editor; and a humorous article about her newest editor.
It is noted that Wonder Woman first arrived in Boston "about two years ago," and that Princess Diana was 20 years old when she left Themyscira.