- Christopher Priest (credited)
- Joe Jusko (credited) (pp. 6-22 and 4 panels on pp. 1-5); Amanda Conner (credited) (most of pp. 1-5)
- Jimmy Palmiotti (credited); Vin Evans (credited as Vince Evans) (inks, washes)
- Elizabeth Lewis (mis-credited as Brian Haberlin)
- Richard Starkings (credited); Comicraft (credited)
- Black Panther; Everett K. Ross; Avengers [Captain America [Steve Rogers]; Iron Man [Tony Stark]; Thor; Vision; Scarlet Witch; Firestar; Wonder Man]; Michael Achebe; Nikki Adams; Senator Kamal Rakim; Monica Lynne; Zuri; Sgt. Tork; Sharon Carter [Irma Kruhl][Agent 13](flashback); Baron Zemo (flashback)
- The Black Panther joins the Avengers to quell a riot engineered by Achebe and reveals that he originally joined the team in order to surveil them.
- death rays; hypno-light missile; lasers; plastic explosives; snipers; suicide vests; tear gas
This story's credits offer special thanks to Kurt Busiek, Mark Waid, Justin V. Gray, Alitha Martinez and Nelson DeCastro.
Colorist Elizabeth Lewis credit is from Black Panther (Marvel, 1998 series) #10.
Pages 1-5 are adapted from the story in Captain America (Marvel, 1968 series) #100.
- Joe Quesada; Jimmy Palmiotti
- Comicraft; Eric Eng Wong; typeset
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- Dearest Editors, Black Panther #7 was nothing short of cinematic and had everything a great comic book should.
Letters from David Gallaher, Anthony Schiavino, Keith Wines, Cory Laub and Christopher Currie.