- Ed Brubaker (credited)
- Bradley Rader (credited as Brad Rader)
- Cameron Stewart (credited)
- Matt Hollingsworth (credited); Giulia Brusco (credited)
- Sean Konot (credited)
- First Line of Dialogue or Text
- Okay, let's run through this one more time...
- Catwoman [Selina Kyle]; Holly Robinson; Brendan Skinner; Dexter Garcia; Slam Bradley; Xavier Dylan; Sergeant MacNalty (intro); Officer Rickett (intro)
- Selina learns of a drug smuggling operation that uses kids from the East End as cover. She targets Dexter Garcia, a low level dealer who's running the kids, convincing him to give up his boss, Xavier Dylan. Garcia takes it upon himself to kidnap Dylan and beat him before turning him into the police. Unknown to Selina or Garcia, the sergeant and officer interrogating the dealer are dirty and work for Dylan.
- cops; dirty cops; drug smuggling; East End; East Side Gotham Hospital; GCPD headquarters; Gotham City; Gotham City Police Department; ICU; Intensive Care Unit; interrogation room; police; police corruption
MacNalty's name is spelled "MacNaulty" in this issue, but is more often spelled "MacNalty" in subsequent issues.
Rickett is not named in this issue.
3 letters of comment by Karl Heitmueller, Joe Torcivia, Eric Haar, plus cover illustration of CATWOMAN #6.