- Roy Thomas (credited); Dann Thomas (credited)
- Chris Marrinan (credited)
- Mark McKenna (credited)
- George Roussos (credited)
- Pat Brosseau (credited)
- horror-suspense; superhero; fantasy-supernatural
- Ghost Rider [Danny Ketch]; Dr. Strange; Topaz; Rintrah; Zodiak (villain); Inferno Demons (villains); Ullikummis; Dormammu (cameo flashback); X-Men [Storm; Colossus; Wolverine] (cameo flashback); X-Factor [Cyclops; Jean Grey] (cameo flashback)
- Strange and Ghost Rider go off to the dimension of the Dykkors and learn that they created the villain Zodiak. Meanwhile, Zodiak mortally wounds Topaz but discovers that she is actually a disguised Rintrah.
Continued from Ghost Rider (Marvel, 1990 series) #12; continued in Dr. Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (Marvel, 1988 series) #29.
- Michael Heisler ?
Letters submitted by Michael C. T. Andersen, Mark Phillips, and Joyce L. West.
Statement of October 1, 1990
Average number of copies sold during the preceding 12 months (total paid circulation): 80,209
Actual number sold for issue nearest to filing date (total paid circulation): 74,200
Owner: MacAndrews & Forbes Holding, Inc., 36 East 63rd Street, New York, NY 10021
Statement is actually for Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (Marvel, 1988 series), but printed here along with the entire contents of Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #28.