- Steve Englehart (credited)
- Joe Staton (credited)
- Bruce Patterson (credited)
- Tony Tollin [as Anthony Tolin] (credited)
- Lois Buhalis [as L. Lois Buhalis] (credited)
- Job Number:
- Black Canary [Dinah Laurel Lance]; Green Arrow [Oliver Queen]; Green Lantern [John Stewart]; Green Lantern [Katma Tui]; Harbinger [Lyla]; Hal Jordan; Thomas Kalmaku; Terga Kalmaku; Guardians of the Universe; The Monitor; Guy Gardner; Obsidian; Superman (Earth 2); King Solovar; Anti-Monitor's shadow beings; Firebrand [Danette Riley]; Blue Beetle [Ted Kord] (cameo); Psycho Pirate [Roger Hayden] (cameo); Geo-Force (cameo); Cyborg (cameo); Dr. Polaris (cameo); Psimon (cameo); Nightwind (cameo)
- After John Stewart and Katma Tui help Replikon find a new home, they return to Earth-1 as the Crisis is beginning. Stewart is summmoned to the Monitor by Harbinger, but Katma refuses to let him go, and a fight almost ensues, but John assures her everything will be alright. Meanwhile, the recovered Guy Gardner has made his way to Abin Sur's grave, where he fights with Hal Jordan before a Guardian appears.
Crisis crossover issue that parallels events from Crisis on Infinite Earths (DC, 1985 series) #1, including scenes from that issue.
- Dick Giordano
- Dick discusses the DC Bullets softball team.
Letter from Arnaldo Lopez Jr. talks of how comic books led him to academic successes.
On inside back cover.
Also includes a DC check list for the week of August 15, 1985.