- ? [as Jerry Abus] (credited)
- Pierce Rice
- Louis Cazeneuve
- The Dart [Caius Martius Wheeler] (introduction, origin); Ace Barlow (introduction, adoptee of Caius); General Sulla (leader of the Roman Army, flashback); Marius (villain, flashback); Lucius (villain, flashback); Ricarno (villain); Ricarno's gang [Kid Frost; others unnamed] (villains)
- Caius, known in ancient Rome as the Terror of Roman Racketeers, my magical incantations, is put into a deep sleep for 2200 years, awakening in a museum. Upon exiting into the modern world, he see a vicious gang attempting to kill a young boy, Ace Barlow, and saves him. He adopts the boy and trains him to be his sidekick and together they battle against the Ricarno Gang, responsible for killing Ace's parents.
- in Super Weird Heroes (IDW, 2016 series) nn (November 2016)
- Cordinia (a gambling ship)
Louis Cazeneuve created this character for sure with an unknown writer, and probably illustrated many of the stories, although the Who's Who does not reflect any of this.
Penciller revision from Cazeneuve to Rice per reprint. The Who's Who likewise does not indicate that Rice ever worked on the Dart feature.
Jerry Abus is a house name and not the name of a real person.
The Dart had the uncanny ability to "dart" through the air, hence his name.