- Larry Hama
- Steven Leiber; William Rosado
- Scott Moulter; Chip Wallace
- Bob Sharen
- Rick Parker
- science fiction; superhero; war
- G.I. Joe [Hawk; Tunnel Rat; Roadblock; Rock N Roll; Airtight; Ninja Force [Snake-Eyes; Storm Shadow; Jinx; Scarlett; Nunchuk; Dojo; T'Jbang]]; Cobra [Cobra Commander; Zarana; Dr. Mindbender; Eels II; Viper trooper; Tele-Vipers; Frag-Vipers; B.A.T.S.; Ninja Force [Slice; Dice; Night Creepers [Night Creeper Leader; Night Creeper ninjas]]]; Megatron
- As Megatron and the Commander conclude their business in Millville, with Biggles-Jones as part of the deal to Megatron, the Joes begin to pull out of Millville after confirming he's there. Both the Ninja Force and recon teams are having trouble leaving, however, as Cobra forces attack them, while Biggles-Jones continues to talk to Scarlett about her double agent status, and as she's about to reveal the truth to her, Biggles-Jones is abducted by Megatron, about to be sliced up, her brain and nervous system left intact for him to use.
Story through issue #'s 139-142 for this series. Ties in concurrently with Transformers: Generation 2 (Marvel, 1993 series) #'s 1-5. Part 3 of 4.
Letters from Becky "Phantom" Roman, Shone Akpetc, John Lickfelt, Shane Thornsberry, Justin Hutzler, Dustyn Fry.